The weekend was uneventful, just as we planned it to be. I guess I just felt like I needed to forget everything for awhile, though everything is going well except for one or two minor issues, mainly SGWG related.
This week, in particular, somehow made me miss Brissy even more. If I were there right now, I'd probably be tucked away at Bryon :s sigh.
I've also finally been able to enrol for the coming semester with QUT, though the IT helpdesk was of no help at all lol :s So at least, that is one less thing keeping me awake at night :)
Life's good, so pardon my slightly grouchy rant below, if you will.
...
Recently I've gotten quite frustrated with the way things are, to the extent that I've been doing the bare minimum. I guess I'm at a point where I am tired of always being the one who does things. It is very challenging being in my position, and it's one reason why I used to love it, and still do. However, when I see certain people acting like they couldn't care less about their own company, I get really turned off.
To me, if you have a company, you should build it up from scratch, and be involved in all aspects of the running of it, until such time it can take care of itself, then and only then can you take a back seat. To me, you can't call something your own when you have not purchased it with sweat and toil.
- edited -
Someday soon I'll move on from here. It is not as though I do not have other projects up my sleeve.
- 17 July 2006 11:56am -
No comments:
Post a Comment